Mac OS Games
Battle your way to victory in the air, on the water, and underwater in this unique combination of action and strategy.
Please check the system requirements below before you buy.
One War, Two Epic Sagas. Relive the key battles of the Pacific by leading the US forces from the Battle of Midway to Okinawa, or else take command on the Imperial Japanese forces and change the course of World War II. Battlestations Pacific strikes a fine balance between the advanced tactics required to command entire battles and the adrenaline-pumping action of air and naval combat.
• Twice the size – Lead the US and Japanese forces in two massive campaigns to relive or rewrite history, with up to 28 missions to play through!
• Master your fleet – Command and take direct control of over 100 authentic and prototype air, sea and undersea units including fighters, bombers, kamikaze planes, cruisers, destroyers, aircraft carriers, submarines and lots more.
• Immerse yourself – Put yourself in the middle of the action with the all new cockpit view and fight the enemy at day, night and in different weather conditions.
• New level of realism – Experience a new level of visual realism where the Pacific Ocean and its chains of islands truly come to life.
• Bigger online battles – Challenge your friends in 5 completely new and engaging multiplayer modes and take part in massive online battles.
Important information regarding Battlestations Pacific:
• Please note that we cannot reply to comments or questions left in Mac App Store reviews. If you require assistance, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Battlestations Pacific does not support the following graphics cards: ATI X1xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and Intel GMA series.
• In order to run the game with satisfactory performance, your Mac must meet these minimum system requirements: 1.4GHz CPU / 2GB RAM / 256MB Graphics Card (not Intel GMA, ATI X1xxx series, or NVIDIA 7xxx series).
• This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive).
• Full system requirements are available on the Battlestations Pacific mini-site at feralinteractive.com/bsp
Battlestations: Pacific © Square Enix Ltd. 2010. Published by Square Enix Ltd. 2010. Developed by Eidos Hungary KFT. Battlestations, Battlestations: Pacific, Eidos Hungary KFT and the Eidos Hungary KFT logo, Eidos and the Eidos logo are trademarks of Square Enix Ltd. Uses FMOD Ex Sound System. Firelight Technologies. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved. Mac and the Mac logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Feral and the Feral logo are trademarks of Feral Interactive Ltd.
• Improves compatibility with Mac OS X 10.7 (Lion):
- Fixes missing (black) graphics
- Improves performance
• Adds support for additional game controllers:
- Macally iShockX
- Logitech Attack 3 Joystick
• Fixes a number of minor issues.