Mac OS Finance
Stock + is the most popular investment app for OS X. Designed to be easy to pick up for beginners while packing advanced tools for seasoned veterans, Stock + helps you know exactly what is going on with your portfolio.
The clear and concise welcome tutorial will help familiarize you with the powerful features that Stock + offers.
BROAD QUOTE SUPPORT
• Track international stocks from exchanges all around the world in their native currency
• Follow mutual funds and ETFs
• Keep up to date on Commodities
• Know the current exchange rates for Forex markets
SCROLLING TICKER TAPE
• Never miss a change with a desktop or menubar ticker
• Choose from one of the prebuilt ticker themes
• Adjust the speed and scrolling style of the ticker to meet your needs
• Scroll to what you are interested in with easy to use manual controls
• Pause the ticker to keep a handful of stocks in sight at all times
• Mouse over graphs to see historic data for a specific day or time
• Draw custom trend line.
• Coverage from 1 day to 5+ years.
• Create comparison graphs with ease, up to 5 symbols at once
• Expand the retina ready graphs to fill your entire screen.
• Easily visualize an entire watchlist.
• Sort heat maps by any metric shown in watchlist.
• View 1 Day Performance, Relative Volume, P/E, PEG, or Dividend Yield
BEAUTIFUL USER INTERFACE
• Retina ready
• Fullscreen enabled
• Designed exclusively for OS X
NOTIFICATION CENTER WIDGET
• See current prices in a compact Today widget. (requires 10.10 Yosemite)
HELP THAT IS HELPFUL
• Easy to understand welcome tutorial.
• Frequently Asked Questions just one click away.
• Responsive Developer that can be easily contacted.
•• Send us your suggestions for future updates! We are constantly updating this app and will be for a long long time!
•• If you have questions or problems concerning Stock + please contact us by visiting http://www.chimpstudios.com/contact.html
Stock + is a research tool. It cannot trade securities on your behalf. It is however a fantastic tool to keep an eye on the market.
We are excited to bring more requested features and bug fixes to this version of Stock +.
* Sidebar watchlists can now be reordered! Click and drag a left sidebar watchlist up or down in the list of watchlists to reorder them.
* Fixed an issue where typing in one app and then rapidly switching over to Stock + could cause the Newsletter, Facebook, and Twitter from opening.
Other Nitty Gritty Changes in v3.5.5
We have updated all of the Swift language code to Apple's latest and greatest v3 syntax. This change will let us continue adding more great features and improvements for years to come.
Thank you for all of your support and feedback. Please leave an updated review in the App Store as that is a big help to us in getting the word out about this great app!
The Chimp Studios Team