Mac OS Finance
Stock + provides a stock ticker right on your desktop or menubar. It's easier than ever to keep track of moves in the market with graphs and other details at your fingertips.
The clear and concise welcome tutorial will help familiarize you with the powerful features that Stock + offers. Whether you are a seasoned investor or just starting out, Stock + has the features you need.
BROAD QUOTE SUPPORT
• Track stocks from exchanges all around the world in their native currency
• Follow mutual funds and ETFs
• Keep up to date on Commodities
• Know the current exchange rates for Forex markets
SCROLLING TICKER TAPE
• Never miss a change with a desktop or menubar ticker
• Choose from one of five built in themes or upgrade to Pro to make your own
• Adjust the speed and scrolling style of the ticker to meet your needs
• Scroll to what you are interested in with easy to use manual controls
• Pause the ticker to keep a handful of stocks in sight at all times
• Mouse over graphs to see historic data for a specific day or time
• Coverage from 1 day to 5+ years.
• Create comparison graphs with ease, up to 5 symbols at once
• Expand the retina ready graphs to fill your entire screen.
NOTIFICATION CENTER WIDGET
• See a quick glance of your stocks with this compact Today widget. (requires 10.10 Yosemite)
HELP THAT IS HELPFUL
• Easy to understand welcome tutorial
• Frequently Asked Questions just one click away
• Responsive Developer that can be easily contacted
•• Send us your suggestions for future updates! We are constantly updating this app and will continue doing so for a long long time!
•• If you have questions or problems concerning Stock + please contact us by visiting http://www.chimpstudios.com/contact.html
Stock + is a research tool. It cannot trade securities on your behalf. It is however a fantastic tool to keep an eye on the market.
This version introduces several new features and preferences as well as a number of bug fixes.
• Notification Center Widget
• New Ticker Themes (classic light menubar and classic dark menubar)
• New Ticker Preferences:
- Hide/Show Media Controls on Mouse Hover
- Ticker Scroll Speed can be set to 0
- Menubar ticker font size can now be adjusted!
• Added explicit close button to ratings prompt.
• Many more bug fixes!