Stock + provides a stock ticker right in your menubar. It's easier than ever to keep track of moves in the market with graphs and other details at your fingertips.
The clear and concise welcome tutorial will help familiarize you with the powerful features that Stock + offers.
Beautiful User Interface
• Retina ready
• Fullscreen enabled
Scrolling Ticker Tape
• Menubar or Desktop placement
• Highly Customizable
- Light/Dark text
- Horizontal or vertical scrolling
- Symbol or full name
• Display/Hide at your convenience.
Broad Quote Support
• Wide variety of stock exchanges around the world supported.
• Retina Ready
• Coverage from 1 day to 5+ years.
• Compare up to 5 symbols at once.
Help that Is Helpful
• Easy to understand welcome tutorial.
• Frequently Asked Questions just one click away.
• Responsive Developer that can be easily contacted.
•• Send us your suggestions for future updates!
•• If you have questions or problems concerning Stock + please contact us by visiting http://www.chimpstudios.com/contact.html
■■■ Warning ■■■
Stock + is a research tool. It cannot trade securities on your behalf. It is however a fantastic tool to keep an eye on the market.
This version brings a completely new, retina ready, resizable user interface. We have taken your feedback and reworked almost every aspect of the app to deliver a better experience.
• See more stocks at once while also enjoying a larger font size for clarity.
• Sort by stock name, price, volume, market cap, or daily change with a single click.
• Toggle between symbol/full name, change/% change/market cap/volume by double clicking on each column.
• View crisp retina ready graphs.
• Hover your cursor over the graph to see historical data.
• Remove ticker from screen when it is not needed.
• $OIL symbol added for tracking the front month of sweet light crude.
• $CORN symbol added for tracking corn commodity futures.
• Absorb the basic app functionality from a beautiful welcome tutorial.
• Review a "What's New" list after every update or anytime from the Help menu.
• Quickly access FAQ from the main toolbar.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Andrew Schenk
- Average Rating:
- 4.50 (347)
- 6.0 MB