Savings: Money Manager
Mac OS Finance
Savings is an app that helps you stay on top of your personal finance. It is simple yet effective. It has all of the functionality you need, and none of the complexity you don't.
* Beautiful to look at, enjoyable to use
We designed Savings specifically for macOS. Every pixel is carefully considered for ease of use.
* Keep track of all your accounts
Ever feel like you don't know where your money are? Keep track of all your accounts in Savings to stay organized.
* See where your money go
Easily categorize every transaction so you can see where your money go in a clear breakdown report.
* Spot trends in your spending
Use the Trends feature to see the ups and downs of your income, expense or any category. Compare them side by side to gain insight.
* Be reminded to pay bills
Create scheduled transactions for bills and be reminded when they are due.
* iPhone app + iCloud sync
Savings has a companion iPhone app that lets you keep track of spending on the go. Everything is synced securely over iCloud.
* Automatic reconciliation
Import transaction activity from almost any bank. When you import, pending transactions are automatically cleared.
And so much more...
Multi-currency support. Split transaction. Passcode protection. Instant search. Archived accounts. Batch editing. Printable report.
Got questions? Email email@example.com
This version of Savings introduces subscription pricing. For all new users of Savings, to use Savings beyond the trial limit, a subscription is required. Existing users are exempt from this pricing, and can continue to use Savings as before.
* New icons all around: app icon, sidebar, preferences panel and toolbar. These changes make the style of Savings macOS match Savings iOS.
* Dragging a transaction to the Scheduled label on sidebar to create a repeating transaction from it.
* Remove unnecessary Breakdown pie chart animation.
* The Budget feature has been removed for users who are not using it. We intend to slowly deprecate Budget from Savings because it’s a feature that few users are using in Savings. This reflects our commitment to keep Savings simple.
* Make the detection of data on iCloud during initial setup reliable.
* Add warning when delete account if there are scheduled transaction linked to it.
* Fix bug where Breakdown view cannot be printed after transaction list is shown.
* Other bug fixes and enhancements.