Moneydance Personal Finance Manager
Moneydance is a complete personal financial management application that includes features such as online banking, online bill payment, investment management, budget tracking, scheduled transactions, check printing, detailed graphs, reports and much more.
∞ ONLINE BANKING
Moneydance can automatically download transactions and send payments online from hundreds of financial institutions. It learns how to automatically categorize and clean up downloaded transactions. View the full list of supported direct-download banks at http://moneydance.com/fi
∞ HOME PAGE
This is an overview of your finances. The information shown includes account balances, upcoming and overdue transactions and reminders, and exchange rate information. Clicking on an account or choosing an account from the drop-down account list will take you to the register for that account, where you can enter transactions or reconcile the account against a statement. Clicking on a transaction reminder will display a window where you can automatically record the transaction.
∞ ACCOUNT REGISTERS
The account register is used to enter, edit, and delete transactions in an account. It is visually similar to a paper checkbook register, but the calculation of balances and sorting of transactions is all done automatically. The payee auto-complete feature makes it easier to enter and categorize your transactions.
Follow your investments and bring your portfolio into focus with support for stocks, bonds, CDs, mutual funds, and more. View the total value of your investment accounts or the performance of individual stocks and mutual funds over time. Stock splits and cost basis computations are a snap, and current prices can be downloaded automatically.
You can set up a payment schedule for single or recurring transactions so you'll never miss a payment.
Use the graphing tool to generate visual reports of your income and expenses. Set the graph type, the date range, and any specific settings for the type of graph you desire. Pop-up balloons display more information about the data being graphed as you move the mouse pointer over different regions of the screen. Graphs can also be printed or saved to PNG image files.
Set income or spending targets for categories per month, week or any other interval. View your up-to-the-minute budget status right in the toolbar, on home page or in detailed graphs and reports.
When you're on the go, you can use the Moneydance mobile app to enter or edit transactions and view balances. Changes are synced instantly and securely with your desktop. Available for free in the app store for your iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- New archiving mechanism, with an option to keep reminders in the archive file
- Fixed bug which prevented importing QEM files from the Welcome Window
- Improve reliability of dropbox syncing setup
- Fixed bug that prevented connections to a few online banking services due to non-OFX certificates
- Added CA certificate for Thawte OFX services
- Added command-S keyboard shortcut to force a save
- Added option to suppress saving until exiting the app (or if the shortcut is used)
- Workaround for a bug in which non-downloaded transactions that are marked as downloaded (from an extension) cannot be confirmed
- Accept files ending with “.moneydancexml” in the File->Open file selector
- Removed ability to batch-change accounts for transactions in investment accounts
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 06, 2013
- The Infinite Kind Limited
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (17)
- 48.3 MB