Money - Budget & Finance
Mac OS Finance
Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Empowered with a pack-leading Direct Downloads coverage, Money offers over 50,000 financial institution connections across 57 countries to make your finance tracking a breeze!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions. All this is presented in a sleek and intuitive interface, while iCloud keeps everything in sync across your devices.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it's right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Smart accounts and smart data import (QIF, QFX, OFX, CSV, MT940)
• Transfer and split payments
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning
• Advanced budget categories with custom periods
• Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
• Easy progress tracking of budget categories
• Nothing gets past you - unbudgeted items are also accounted for
• Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
• User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
• Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
• Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
• One-click payment capability
• Convenient calendar view for improved usability
• 15 different report types
• Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
• Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
• Various report sharing capabilities
• Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
• Automated downloads of dividends and splits
• Constantly updated values
• Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
• User-friendly addition and management of stocks
• Automatic discovery of stock data
• Simple and intuitive setup
• Secure data synchronization between devices
• Extra layer of security in case of device loss
• Modern UI
• 64-bit architecture
• Touch Bar support
• Notification Center Widget
• Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
• Local data backups to keep your data safe
• Direct Downloads with over 50,000 FI connections (available in automatically renewable one-month or one-year subscription plans*)
*Subscription is renewed automatically at the end of its current term unless canceled at least 24 hours before the start of the new term.
This is the one you've been waiting for:
• Direct Downloads with over 50,000 financial institution connections;
• Local data backups for extra security (available in Preferences);
• Added popular cryptocurrency support;
• Money is now free to try before purchasing!
What else is new:
• Addressed issues which prevented some investment values from downloading;
• You can now enter your own values to investments;
• Fixed the issue, which prevented reconciling transactions on start/end dates;
• Addressed various interface issues like misplaced buttons and interface elements;
• Made a bunch of performance improvements so Money should feel quicker and smoother;
Money has now transitioned to a free download model allowing users to test the app before buying. Existing users will automatically receive Money Standard activation, so Money will continue to work normally with lifetime unlimited accounts and transactions. The Money Premium subscription with Direct Downloads is available separately. New users can choose between Money Standard one-time purchase and Money Premium subscription with Direct Downloads.
In case you have any issues with the app, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.