Money - Budget & Finance
Mac OS Finance
Get your finances on track with the gorgeous new Money! Empowered with a pack-leading Direct Downloads coverage, Money offers over 50,000 financial institution connections across 57 countries to make your finance tracking a breeze!
Oversee and control your accounts, plan budgets, easily generate informative reports, and schedule transactions. All this is presented in a sleek and intuitive interface, while iCloud keeps everything in sync across your devices.
You can now try Money out for free and see if it's right for you!
Convenient income and expense tracking
• Multiple account types (bank, cash, credit card, loan, investment, etc.)
• Support for multiple currencies and cryptocurrencies with automatic rate updates
• Reconciliation of accounts and individual transactions
• Automated payee and category discovery
• Smart accounts and smart data import (QIF, QFX, OFX, CSV, MT940)
• Transfer and split payments
• Multiple transactions edit
• Two different views to keep track on your transactions
• Easily assign tags, take notes, and add attachments
Easy budget planning
• Advanced budget categories with custom periods
• Amount averages to help set realistic budget limits
• Easy progress tracking of budget categories
• Nothing gets past you - unbudgeted items are also accounted for
• Easily track budget by accounts, transfers, tags
• User-friendly planning of income, expenses, and transfers
• Easy handling of recurring transactions such as utility bills or loan payments
• Quick access to pending scheduled transactions
• One-click payment capability
• Convenient calendar view for improved usability
• 15 different report types
• Super-easy and powerful parameters to customize reports
• Beautiful visual representation of data using colorful charts and graphs
• Various report sharing capabilities
• Easy profit/loss tracking for your portfolio or individual stocks
• Automated downloads of dividends and splits
• Constantly updated values
• Visual representation of current and historic values of portfolio and individual stocks
• User-friendly addition and management of stocks
• Automatic discovery of stock data
• Simple and intuitive setup
• Secure data synchronization between devices
• Extra layer of security in case of device loss
• Modern UI
• 64-bit architecture
• Touch Bar support
• Notification Center Widget
• Split-screen multitasking on macOS and iOS
• Local data backups to keep your data safe
• Direct Downloads with over 50,000 FI connections (available in automatically renewable one-month or one-year subscription plans*)
*Subscription is renewed automatically at the end of its current term unless canceled at least 24 hours before the start of the new term.
• macOS Mojave support;
• Custom-colored tags;
• TouchID support (requires MacBook Pro with Touch Bar);
• Various fixes and optimizations here and there to make Money run even smoother.
Noteworthy in 5.4:
• Feast your eyes on the new condensed Table view with data columns and custom transaction sorting! Enable it in the View section of the menu bar.
• Experience the completely revamped our iCloud sync framework, which dramatically speeds up sync and makes it much more reliable. It starts by updating the current iCloud database, so if you've updated from an earlier version, Money may take several minutes to complete the first sync depending on your database size. Once it's done, hold on to your hats!
• Money Premium 1-year plan now comes with a one-month free trial. Try out the best Direct Downloads functionality on the App Store with more than 50,000 financial institution connections in 57 countries!
Having trouble or found something that you think needs fixing? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!