This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Finance
★Manage what’s yours ★
Create Bank and Savings Accounts, Credit Cards and Insurances. Fill these records with your information! And attach documents like bank statements and insurance contracts. Even better as with iCloud all data is synced between your Macs now!
★ Main features of in:Savings
• Create bank/savings accounts, credit cards and insurances
• Add Account holders, Pins, passwords and CCV Codes
• Check Account balances and limits
• Get an overview of your total wealth
• Create records for usual payment dates
• Regular payments (monthly/yearly) for insurances
• Set Interest rates for savings or loans
• Create Insurance Types
• Binding periods for your savings accounts
• General remarks for all accounts
• Export your account information and review different types of reports
★ Interface and usability features of in:Savings
• Nice and simple interface
• Drag&Drop for documents
• iCloud Sync for all data and documents, between your Macs
• Export tables to Excel or Numbers
★ The details
in:Savings is built to be easy to use and understand. If you want to you can sync your payment dates with Calendar, so you cannot miss any payments. So it is not only about creating your accounts. You are able to generate 3 different report types and export your accounts! You can create master records like account holders and banks to make your entries easier. All sensible data is protected. If you want to you can restrict the access to in:Savings with a password of your choice!
in:Savings has been developed to manage the whole picture of your finances and to have an overview about your accounts, their passwords and pin codes. It is not made to track every single transaction. So get an overview about your wealth right now and buy in:Savings today.
★ You want to know and see more before you buy?
Simply visit our
• Homepage (www.teischl.com/inSavings)
• Facebookpage (www.facebook.com/inSavings)
• Or write an e-Mail to email@example.com
We are going to answer all your questions. Also we would be happy to receive feedback or any feature requests and ideas you might have.
Interface changes and improvements
Added iCloud Support to sync between your Macs
Added the ability to attach more than one document at once
Added high resolution icon
Added a welcome screen for new users
iCal is now called Calendar
Fixed a problem that the end date of saving or insurance was not calcualted correctly
Fixed a problem where in:Savings refused to start
Fixed a problem with Calendar sync
Fixed a problem were it was not possible to close the Savings/Insurance/Credit window
Fixed a security issue
Fixed a problem with the Account Report
Fixed problems when changing the interface language