Mac OS Finance
Price reduced for limited time. Save 60% off the original Price.
If you are looking to buy a house, thinking of re-mortgaging or simply want to see how much it will cost you by trying out different scenarios then our Mortgage Calculator is the perfect companion for you. Buy the most trusted and downloaded Mortgage Calculator on the App Store.
Do you know how much you are borrowing or do you know the house price and know how much you can put down as deposit. No worries, our app will give you three options to choose from which will make it easy to calculate your mortgage. With a range of overpayment options to see how quickly you can pay off your mortgage is one unique feature of this app. Try out different scenarios and see for yourself.
First thing you would like to know is how much is your Monthly Mortgage Payment. Right...? This will be displayed in blue colour on the top along with other useful information. The app will show you break down by year and month to see exactly how much principle and interest you are paying. See how much equity you own after each year. Yearly breakdown will also show you side by side comparison of total amount owed and total equity after each year if you choose to pay overpayment. Make better decision by putting something aside each month and pay off your mortgage earlier.
Where do you live…? No problem, our app covers the whole world. It will pick up your local currency and other settings.
* Choose from three options in the settings
1- I know how much I am borrowing
2- I know house price and deposit percentage
3- I know house price and deposit amount
* This app uses settings for currency and supports all currencies. e.g. £,$,€ etc.
* Remember your last calculation values
* Repayment or Interest Only Mortgage
* Enter Mortgage term in exact no of years and months
* See how much you can save by making Overpayments
* Overpayment frequency (Monthly, Quarterly, Bi-Annually, Annually)
* And/Or One Off Overpayment for your chosen month. You can choose the month and year you want to pay a lump sump overpayment.
* Yearly Breakdown of your Mortgage including amount owed, equity owned, amount owed after overpayment and equity owned after overpayment
* Monthly Breakdown of your Mortgage including amount owed and equity owned, amount owed after overpayment and equity owned after overpayment
* Graph representation of Mortgage burn down
* Graph also compares mortgage with overpayments
* Enter mortgage arrangement fee if any
* Export your Mortgage Result in carefully formatted design with options to Print or Export to PDF. To print or export to PDF choose File menu on Safari and then select your desired option.
* Open calculator from within the app to do manual calculations
* Easy and simple to understand user interface
* Also available for iPhone and iPad
Even though we have taken great care but the information is computer-generated and relies on certain assumptions. It has only been designed to give a useful general indication of costs. Equity owned percentage is based on Total Borrowing and not Total House price.
It's important you always get a specific quote from the lender. Lenders also limit on number of overpayments and amount you can pay in a calendar year. Always check your circumstances with you lender and double check.
Graph is for illustration purposes and give you an idea how your mortgage will be paid off over years.
Thanks everyone for your feedback. For any comments or feedback please write to us at email@example.com.