Mac OS Finance
Finances provides everything you need for your personal and business accounting. Record your transaction using a new kind double-entry bookkeeping system. This simple system doesn't use credit and debit, and makes bookkeeping easier than ever.
- New kind of double-entry bookkeeping system
- Statistics about your income, expenses and net income as bar charts
- Attach invoices to transactions
- Recognises QR-codes on invoices to automatically fill in transaction data
- Multiple currencies support including the cryptocurrenies Bitcoin and Ether
- Sync between all your devices using iCloud
- Import transactions from other finances apps and banks using a CSV file
- Export transactions as HTML report or CSV file
macOS Sierra ready
- Full Screen and Split View: Use Finances side-by-side with another app in full screen
- Touch ID: Secure your financial data with your fingerprint
- Tabs: Browse between multiple journals in full screen
Finances is also available for iPhone and iPad.
You can now define a currency for an account. For example if you are abroad and make purchases in Euro, you can assign Euro as currency to your "Holiday" account.
You now see your recently imported transactions at a glance.
Finances automatically analyzes your data to detect duplicate transcations. All of this is done locally on the device.
- Auto correction is enabled for transaction note
- Hold down Option key to duplicate and edit transaction all at once
- Fixes issues with Cloud Sync