Checkbook Tao Register
Simple Checkbook Register. Made for those who just want to keep track of their spending.
* Create Multiple Registers.
* Track Deposit or Credit Account Balances.
* Create Subaccounts. (Set aside funds for Bills/Vacation/Spending)
* Copy and Paste or Drag selected transactions straight from Online Banking sites.
- Please check the support page for the Online Banking samples.
* Drop downloaded QIF and *CSV transaction files straight onto the register.
* In Subaccount View, drag transactions between Subaccounts to sort entries.
* Reconcile Tools.
* Enter a Credit Line for Credit Accounts to view the Limit and Available Credit.
* Reorder and Resize Columns.
* Transaction and Account Summary.
• Bug Fixes.
+ Added Drag and Drop .CSV files onto the register.
( Files should have the same column format as the Online Banking examples provided under Transactions in the help guide. )
To make a suggestion or to report a bug, please use the contact link on the support page. Your input is appreciated.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 4 days ago
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (14)
- 10.0 MB