Cashculator - The Mac way to track your cashflow!
Do you care about your financial future?
Let Cashculator help you!
Keep track of your cash flow to make smarter financial decisions and reach your financial goals by planning your future.
Tired of complex personal finance applications?
Cashculator is the simplest way to manage your finances!
See how easy it is to use Cashculator is in this short video on http://bit.ly/cashculator
Cashculator is not yet another personal finance application.
It is different from other applications which are complex and focus on past transactions.
Familiar spreadsheet concepts make Cashculator easy to use, visual and straightforward.
There is no need to define your accounts and configure the application, no complex dialog boxes, no credits, debits or portfolio management. Just simple numbers: income and expenses.
You will become an expert user in no time thanks to the interactive tutorials that will teach you every aspect of using Cashculator.
Cashculator is not designed to maintain a detailed, daily records of their spending. Instead, it is designed for people who want to have a fast and easy way to keep track of their budget.
Cashculator is the simplest way to manage your finance - easier than a spreadsheet.
It is based on familiar spreadsheet concepts and improves them by:
* Easy budgeting - separate planned expenses from actual ones and compare them
* Easily split a purchase into several payments
* Forecasting based on budget or on average of your actual spending
* Easy "what-if" scenarios: duplicate your existing financial plan, make changes (i.e. increase salary, add trip abroad) and graphically compare to existing plan
Cashculator is available in English, German, French, Italian, Portuguese, Norwegian, Russian and Japanese.
Learn more about Cashculator at
- Fixed: Categories couldn't be dragged up and down
In version 1.3.3:
Fixed Scenarios sidebar not showing in 10.9
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 02, 2013
- Apparent Software
- 8.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (23)