SwitchList is a Mac program for automatically making lists of freight cars to switch on a model railroad. If you have a small model railroad or a shelf layout and want a switch list program that’s easy to set up and easy to use, try it out!
Switchlist's Best Features:
• Large print switch lists are easy to read, look handwritten, and look prototypical. Make your operators think you spent all night writing up switch lists!
• Graphical user interface for setting up and printing out switch lists. No more editing cryptic files and searching through a sea of checkboxes.
• Easy to adjust the available cargos for more realistic traffic flows. Adjusting operating sessions no longer means writing out a hundred new car cards!
• Not all cars have to move each session, so movements appear more random. No more repetitive, identical operating sessions.
• Allows realistic routing of different railroad’s empty freight cars to different staging yards. Empties leave in a realistic way.
• Assigns freight cars based on owner of car. A C&O boxcar won’t be used to haul cement locally for your California railroad.
• Define your own switchlist styles. If the built-in realistic switchlists don’t match your railroad, then just define your own. You can even generate custom switchlists that look like car cards and are swipeable on your iPhone or iPad!
• View switchlists on your iPad or iPhone. Save paper and work switchlists displayed on your phone, or check your layout state from your iPad.
• SwitchList automatically suggests cargos based on the name of the industry.
• SwitchList supports multiple trains following the same path.
• Easy user interface for copying user-specified templates into place.
• Improved cargo report.
• Rate of cargo shipments now can be in units of per-day and per-month instead of only per-week.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 19, 2012
- Robert Bowdidge
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 4.1 MB