Mac OS Entertainment
Podlive lets you listen to Podcasts - live! You can mark your favourite channels to get notified by Apple's built-in push notifications immediately when a channel starts streaming. Never miss a podcast livestream!
• Notifications: Mark podcasts as your favourites and receive push notifications every time they start a live stream. Never miss a live stream again!
• Chat: Open the chat for each show directly from Podlive and get in touch with other listeners of the show.
• Syncing: If you use Podlive on your Mac too all your settings will be synced automatically by your Podlive account.
• Listeners: You can always see how many people are currently listening to a running livestream.
• Subscribe: If you discover a show on Podlive you like you can subscribe to this podcast in your favourite podcast client and listen to all existing episodes.
• Chose between two available themes: Aqua and Dark
Podlive currently supports all podcasts lifestreams broadcasting via Studio Link OnAir.
• Fixes some layout issues on showing coverarts.
• Fixes a bug in podcast detail view that shows an Twitter icon despite the user hasn't saved a Twitter account in meta data.
• Now the number of podcasts for each sektion will be displayed in the header.
• When there is no current live stream, the entire live stream section will be blinded out, and a notice will be shown instead.