This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Entertainment
Have you ever wanted to see fish swim around your desktop? Paper Fish is not a screen saver; the paper-thin fishes swim around your active windows while you work. Make a 3D space out of your desktop and see fishes swim into the background and even peak out from around your windows. A realistic swimming motion brings the fish to life. Paper Fish is the ultimate in desktop entertainment.
• Two styles of fish — wrinkled paper and smooth paper.
• Three window overlap modes means the fish can swim where you want, either in front of your windows or beside them.
• Use the Inspector window to examine the 3D space created by your desktop.
• Select the maximum number of fish you want to see.
• Select the type and size of the fishes that swim on you desktop.
• Supports multi-screen systems.
Have a great idea to improve Paper Fish? We want to hear about it. Please contact us at email@example.com.
Don't think of Paper Fish as an aquarium simulation – think of them as 3D desktop friends.
Bug fixes and performance improvements.