llink is a media streamer, most commonly used with NetworkedMediaTank Hardware devices (Syabas) and clones. llink lets you play movies, view online trailers, browse images or play music over a network using the http protocol. It should work with most Syabas NMT hardware such as the Popcorn Hour, HDX, iSTAR, Egreat HDi Dune players, and a bunch more.
llink also features a UPNP/DNLA media server, and can be used with many UPNP clients, including TVs, PS3, XBox 360 etc (but no transcoding ability yet).
llink can be used with browsers for navigation, and players that can handle HTTP, like that of VLC.
llink can directly stream media from store-type RAR files without unpacking.
* Missing 32bit version of the GUI front-end. This enables both 32bit and 64bit platforms, on 10.6 and 10.7 OS X versions.
* Increase compatibility with AppleTV2 XBMC
* Increase compatibility with VLC.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 03, 2011
- Jorgen Lundman
- 7.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data