This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Entertainment
Geek Clock is an app that I originally developed for the iPhone / iPod Touch and decided to bring it to the Mac.
Geek Clock is a binary clock that display's the current time ( hours, minutes and seconds ) in binary on or off fashion. A light that is on represents a binary 1, whereas a light that is off represents a binary off. This is a must have clock for all the geeks out there. Check out the features:
- Fully Resizable
- 9 different colors to choose from for the LED's
- Use different colors for hours, minutes and seconds
- All options are menu or shortcut driven.
- Learning Mode
- 24 Hour Mode
- Always On Top
- Live in Dock ( Show / Hide )
- Desktop ( Show / Hide )
- Remembers last position and size after closing
List of Shortcuts:
- Command + L = Enable / Disable Learning Mode
- Command + M = Enable / Disable 24 Hour Mode
- Command + I = Show / Hide in Dock
- Command + D = Show / Hide on Desktop
Show off your geek factor with this awesome clock.
Various Bug Fixes