ZeChord is a simple tool to create chord diagrams to further copying into another application. It lets automatically determine chords names and calculate notes.
- Create chord diagrams. ZeChord lets you create diagrams for instruments with 4 strings.
- Automatically determine chord names and calculate notes. ZeChord allows override chord and note names and edit the chords definition names.
- Save chord diagram in graphic and in native formats. ZeChord lets you copy created diagrams into another applications as JPG/PNG/BMP. And also can save native chord diagrams in own .ZC file format to share them with other ZeChord users.
- ...and much more!
- Minimal frets count now begins from three frets
- Major Chord selection fixed
- Color selection fixed
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jan 07, 2013
- ZEUS ELECTRONICS LLP
- Average Rating:
- 2.00 (1)
- 1.7 MB