This app was removed from the App Store.
Train Your Brain Maths Practice
Mac OS Education
Train Your Brain Maths Practice app contains questions equivalent to 12 practice papers to help your child prepare for the exams and get into the school of your choice. The papers can also be printed to give your child a feel of real exam test papers.
12 Practice Papers will normally cost you over £45 from other publishers. Here were are offering the same at 90% discount.
This app is one of the apps in Train Your Brain apps series published by Brilliantbrains.me with comprehensive material and innovative design that makes exam preparation a fun.
Questions are similar to the ones asked in common entrance exams set by grammar schools and independent private schools in UK and around the world. They vary in difficulty levels ranging from 1 to 5.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS
On completion of each test, you are given a summary of questions answered correctly, incorrectly and skipped along with the time taken on each question. Every question can be reviewed and all questions have an explanation of the answer.
An interactive pie chart displays current progress for each topic. You can touch the different color slices of the pie and choose if you wish to answer only incorrectly answered questions, unattempted or correctly answered questions. This feature is very useful to achieve 100% score in each topic.
• Covers all 32 commonly found types of questions.
• 600 multiple-choice questions.
• Explanation with every question.
• Option to choose the number of questions to test.
• Progress meter helps to track progress, topic wise and mock test wise.
• Ability to re-attempt only the questions you get wrong or correct or never attempted
• Option to choose reset the progress and start from scratch.
Represented with new look.