Mac OS Education
SimMotion helps you explore the fundamental meaning of velocity, acceleration, and position. For example, what does it mean when an object has positive velocity, but negative acceleration? This is but one of the many scenarios that can be explored and visualized. You can set the initial parameters of velocity, acceleration, or position to any value in x or y-direction and then see the resulting motion. You can even change parameters, such as acceleration, mid simulation to see the effect.
Pre-Set Simulations include:
– An arrow being shot upwards
– Penny dropped down a well
- A car accelerating from rest
- A car slowing down for a stoplight
- A football being kicked from the ground
- Cannonball shot horizontally off a cliff
SimMotion is perfect for physics students and teachers at every level.