This app was removed from the App Store.
Shapes Patterns and Music
Mac OS Education
Shapes, Patterns & Music is a lively, interactive program that will delight and engage young minds.
Children will learn early maths concepts and develop musical awareness by joining in the fun. Every activity is curriculum-based and fully engages the thinking skills and musical talents of 3 - 6 year olds.
Some of the features include:
• Identify, sort, compare and classify 2D shapes.
• Show and explain 3D shapes.
• Have fun making sequential patterns.
• Use sight and sound to build and complete each pattern in its correct sequence.
• Help sort baby animals to their parents by shape, colour and size.
• Learn to play favourite nursery rhymes, or create and save a musical masterpiece.
• Play 'Follow Me' to see how many musical tones can be remembered.
• Printable 16-page activity book (blackline masters) for lots of fun.
Natural Development of ESSENTIAL SKILLS in:
* Colour and shape recognition
* Sound and music awareness
* Following directions
* Problem Solving
* Learning to think
* Self-learning and concentration
* Aural awareness