Recorder for Pages
****Half-Price This Week Only!****
Recorder for Pages is an application that lets you record Apple's Pages documents into audio files using the Mac's built in speech technology. Play them back on your Mac, or sync them to your iPhone, iPod, or iPad for on-the-go listening! The possibilities are endless!
• Recorder for Pages can batch record multiple Pages documents.
• Each audio file will be named after the document that it was recorded from automatically.
• Audio files will be recorded in the voice that you have selected in the Speech Control Panel.
• Convenient button is provided for quick access the Speech Control Panel to make changes.
• Supported output audio formats are AAC and AIFF.
While AAC is preferred because of it's significantly smaller file size, some 3rd party voices may not support it. For that reason, AIFF is included as well.
Please note: Recorder for Pages supports .pages documents created by Pages '09 on the Mac. Pages documents created on an iOS device will need to be opened and saved once using Pages '09 on the Mac in order to record.
If you are looking to record your Reminders, please check out "Recorder for Reminders".
If you are looking to record entries from the Notes application, please see "Recorder for Notes".
If you are looking to record PDF files, please check out "PDF2Tape".
If you are looking to record other text based documents, please check out "Text2Tape".
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 2 days ago
- Niles Mitchell
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 2.3 MB