Praxis II Principles of Learning and Teaching K-6 Exam Prep
Mac OS Education
With 250+ targeted multiple-choice questions and detailed explanations, Dynamic Path's Praxis II PLT K-6 is the perfect tool for on-the-go teaching professionals preparing for the Principles of Learning and Teaching Kindergarten to Grade 6 exam.
This module contains realistic teaching scenarios in a targeted curriculum of questions covering the required content areas for the Praxis II PLT K-6 exam. Our targeted multiple choice questions include detailed explanations to help reinforce your comprehension of the material. All questions were written exclusively for Dynamic Path by expert writers.
The practice questions cover all the necessary content areas required for PLT K-6 certification:
- Students as Learners
- Instructional Process
- Professional Development, Leadership, and Community
- Analysis of Instructional Scenarios
Our exclusive and intuitive UI provides three different practice modes:
- a Study Mode that helps you learn at your own pace with instant feedback
- a Test Mode that lets you time yourself and choose the topics you want to study
- a Review Mode to go over your answers and see what you missed
Dynamic Path is neither affiliated with nor endorsed by the ETS or any other organization.