OmniGraphSketcher helps you make elegant and precise graphs in seconds, whether you have specific data to visualize or you just have a concept to explain. Specifically designed for reports, presentations, and problem sets where you need to produce sharp-looking graphs on the fly, OmniGraphSketcher combines the data plotting power of charting applications with the ease of a basic drawing program.
This is the Mac edition of OmniGraphSketcher; an iPad edition is also available.
• Easily draw curves and shade in important areas as if you were using a drawing program.
• Import data from anywhere — Excel, for example — via copy and paste and instantly get a lovely graph that you can use as is, or mark it up as much as you like.
• OmniGraphSketcher makes it easy to annotate your graph with text labels, colors, shapes, dashes, arrows, and tick marks wherever you want them.
• Absolutely everything on your graphs can be clicked and dragged, including the axes, data points, margins, and labels.
• All adjustments are displayed in real-time.
• Easily include your graphs in reports, presentations, and the web by exporting to common image formats.
For more information, please visit our web site!
If you have any feedback or questions, we'd love to hear from you! The Omni Group offers free tech support: you can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 1-800-315-6664 or +1 206-523-4152, or on twitter at @OmniGS.
OmniGraphSketcher 1.2.4 is a minor update that fixes problems with the Japanese and French localizations restored in version 1.2.3.
We love hearing from you! You can reach us by choosing "Send Feedback" from the Help menu, sending email to email@example.com, tweeting to @OmniGS, or calling 1-800-315-OMNI or +1 206-523-4152.
For those who may have missed version 1.2, it introduced more powerful ways to visualize your data and ideas. Logarithmic axes let you focus on multiples of change with all of the flexibility and customizability you'd expect in OmniGraphSketcher. New support for double precision, scientific notation, and significant digits allow you to make accurate, readable graphs spanning hundreds of orders of magnitude. We also improved tick mark and tick label rendering at all scales and added a new option to add jitter to data points.
Please see the built-in help and release notes for additional information about log axes, tick labels, scientific notation, and other recent changes.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 12, 2012
- The Omni Group
- 4.2 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (9)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (31)