iKana is the fun and easy way to learn Hiragana and Katakana, the two Japanese phonetic alphabets. It will also help teach you over 700 common Japanese words using a spaced repetition based training system. iKana lets you:
- Learn Hiragana and Katakana including the contracted syllables.
- See stroke animations for each kana.
- Test your ability to recall kana against the clock.
- Learn over 700 common Japanese words.
- Kana sounds now play as they should
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 10, 2014
- ThinkMac Software
- 9.4 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (8)