Teachers, instructors, sales reps - anyone who gives presentations and wants to know if their audience is grasping the content - on the spot - needs this app. Along with a wi-fi network and a Mac or iOS device, you can create and send questions to the smartphones, laptops and tablets in the audience. And find out if your message is being received.
Introducing eClicker Presenter. With it, you can create and deliver questions to a roomful of people without having to shell out big bucks for proprietary hardware systems. The good news for your audience? They can participate with the internet-enabled devices they already own, through a web browser or the free app, eClicker Audience (for iOS devices).
● Create and categorize a variety of question types - multiple choice, true/false, and agree/disagree
● Draw, take a picture, or use an existing photo or drawing to give your questions extra visual punch
● Questions get delivered directly to the audiences' devices, so you don't have to mess with a projector or other demonstration software
● Create quizzes that deliver questions one-at-a-time, according to your pace, or allow participants to answer at their own pace
● Share question playlists with other eClicker Presenter users via email
● Get instant reports on each session, and export the results for tracking over time
● iCloud syncs your data across multiple devices
● Beautiful, intuitive user interface
eClicker Presenter is made up of two parts: the Presenter and the Audience. Teachers and presenters use the eClicker Presenter app to enter questions and begin the polling. Participants use the free eClicker Audience app, or their device’s web browser, to view and answer the questions, right on their smartphone, tablet or laptop.
eClicker Presenter for iOS:
Handles up to 64 participants on an iPad and 32 on an iPhone or iPod Touch.
eClicker Presenter for Mac:
Handles up to 128 audience devices and of course, you get to use a “real” keyboard.
The latest update to eClicker Presenter brings improved performance, stability, and fixes for a number of issues.
-Improved Export: Now you can get more information from your quizzes and sessions to better assess individual and classroom performance.
-More Symbols: An updated list of symbols will enhance the formatting of science and mathematics questions.
-Greatly improved performance with larger audiences. The iPad version of eClicker Presenter can now accommodate large classrooms and the Mac version is robust enough to handle large auditoriums.
-Audience members will no longer occasionally drop from quizzes before they are complete.
-Resolved an issue where Audience members would sometimes receive questions out of order.
-Fixed an issue where occasionally quiz polls results would not show.
-Fixed several Audience UI issues.
-Fixed an issue where starting a session during question removal caused a crash.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 19, 2013
- Big Nerd Ranch, Inc.
- Average Rating:
- 3.50 (7)
- 4.1 MB