This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Education
With easyLessons, you can easily create and learn your flashcards.
Use it to learn a language, states and capitals and any other information. You can enter the cards directly or access already existing cards from quizlet.com, a website with over 5 million free sets of flashcards covering every possible subject.
- Enter cards with images and text.
- Schedule based learning. easyLessons automatically creates lessons for your cards.
- Reverse learning. You can choose to show the backside first.
- Quizlet-support. Search, view and download public quizlet card sets.
- Auto define support. Use Quizlet definitions while creating your own cards.
- Card search.
- Themes to customize the appearance of your cards.
- Keyboard support to navigate through your cards in the view and study window. The key bindings are customizable.
- Export your cards to files.
- Import cards from files.
- The appearance of the main window has changed.
The upper right text field is now a real search field to search your whole easyLessons library.
While typing in this field easyLessons brings up a list of suggestions for your search. You can either open a suggested card directly or perform a full search. This opens a new detail view with the complete search result.
- The cardbox detail view has been removed.
The appropriate information is now visible in the bottom bar. This bar shows the number of cards in the cardbox and a filter button. With this button you can apply different filters in order to limit the card list.
- Improved export functionality:
Export cards to csv-files. These files can easily be imported in programs like numbers or excel. There are also a few iOS flashcard apps that support importing of csv files.
Export the image of your card.