Take notes and record audio during classes and meetings, sync over iCloud to all of your iOS devices and other Macs! CourseNotes helps you stay organized by keeping notes arranged by subject and class meeting.
Keeping class notes organized is a daunting task for any student. Put an end to unreadable notes on torn up spiral notebooks, and stop paging through your notes looking desperately for that one thing you remember writing that one time... Let CourseNotes be your guide!
CourseNotes lets you take notes with rich text editing, lets you import PDFs, take photos and import other images, all while recording audio at the same time. Review your notes later and search through multiple class meetings and notes all at once. You can also keep ToDo lists and track assignments–CourseNotes can sync to your iPad calendar to make sure you stay up to date. CourseNotes also syncs over iCloud with CourseNotes for your Mac and other iOS devices.
• Take notes with rich text editing, images and imported PDFs
• Record audio alongside written notes
• Sync over iCloud with CourseNotes on iPad, iPhone or other Macs
• Organize notes by subject and class meeting
• Print notes or export as HTML
• Track assignments and ToDo items
• Keep a unified ToDo list for each subject
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
• Support for full syncing with CourseNotes on iOS and other Macs over iCloud
• Support for audio recordings
• Full app redesign
• Tons of new features and improvements!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 07, 2014
- Dear Panda LLC
- 7.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (192)