CourseNotes lets you take notes during classes or meetings, and keep them organized by subject! Take typed notes with rich text editing and import PDFs or other images into your notes. Then review your notes later and search through multiple class meetings and notes all at once. You can also keep ToDo lists and track assignments.
CourseNotes also syncs over WiFi with CourseNotes for the iPad and iPhone, so you can take notes on the go and sync them back to your Mac.
Keeping class notes organized is a daunting task for any student. Put an end to unreadable notes on torn up spiral notebooks, and stop paging through your notes looking desparately for that one thing you remember writing that one time... Let CourseNotes be your guide!
• Take notes with text, images and imported PDFs
• Sync wirelessly with CourseNotes for the iPad and iPhone
• Organize notes by subject and class meeting
• Print notes or export as HTML
• Track assignments and ToDo items
• Keep a unified ToDo list for each subject
FOLLOW US ON TWITTER!
• Fix for layout issue on Mac OS X 10.9
• Drag & drop improvements and fixes
• Layout optimizations & improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 18, 2013
- Dear Panda LLC
- Average Rating:
- 3.00 (188)
- 5.0 MB