The advent of digital computers in the 20th century led to an increased rate of new π calculation records. John von Neumann et al. used ENIAC to compute 2037 digits of π in 1949, a calculation that took 70 hours. Additional thousands of decimal places were obtained in the following decades
Now YOU can calculate MILLIONS of decimal places of Pi on your own Mac! Calculate Pi is faster than any other commercial Pi calculation program on the planet. What an extremely geeky pleasure!
This update fixes a printing bug (some digits were cut off when DIN A4 paper was selected) - many thanks to Ronny Gläsener for making me aware! :-)
If you also have any suggestions, feel free to mail them to: email@example.com
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 17, 2015
- Alexander Plahr
- 0.5 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (7)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• AstronomyChallenge Space Quiz
• AttachmentMailer - email any file!
• British Embassies
• Calculate Pi
• Calculate Pi Academic -Calculate Pi free of ads!-
• Calculate Pi Legacy Edition for older devices (OS versions 4.3-6.1)
• Countdown to 2016!
• Deutsch einfach 2014 - learn German easily
• Deutsche Botschaften
• Durchschnittsverbrauch - average gasoline consumption
• Durchschnittsverbrauch -adfree- average gasoline consumption
• Fast-What color?!
• Fast-what color?!
• MaritimeTrader adfree
• Minijob-Rechner 2013
• PiratenQuiz - erfahre alles über Seeräuber!
• Wer hat es gesagt? - Zitate raten!
• Wer hat es gesagt? Zitate raten! -werbefrei-