WebsitePainter is a editor for creating professional looking Websites, without HTML knowledge and programming. With a few clicks it is possible to create web pages with elements like Web2.0 buttons, gradients, round borders, hover effects, transparencies, continuous text and more.
- Exact placement for pixel perfect layouting
- WYSIWYG editor
- Integrated FTP client, one click and publish it to your server
- Supports Absolute as well as Dynamically Sized Layouts
- Create Interactive Slideshows with just a few clicks
- Create HTML, PHP and ASP pages
- Lots of precreated templates
- Full control over the generated HTML code
- Supports all Languages through Unicode
- and much more
Note: This is not a HTML editor!
- Added a new free website template - "Toscana"
- Improvements for Mac book users: Deleting elements now is also possible by pressing backspace
- The border mode can now be defined correctly for all 4 sides separately on text elements if wished
- Added Farsi translation
- Fixed a problem with clipped text cells in tables, when the font in the browser is different than the one in WebsitePainter.
- Fixed a crash log reporter problem
- Fixed a possible crash when dragging an image into a layout container.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Jun 15, 2013
- Developer Tools
- 4.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.50 (14)