This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Developer Tools
WebsitePainter is a editor for creating professional looking Websites, without HTML knowledge and programming. With a few clicks it is possible to create web pages with elements like Web2.0 buttons, gradients, round borders, hover effects, transparencies, continuous text and more.
- Exact placement for pixel perfect layouting
- WYSIWYG editor
- Integrated FTP client, one click and publish it to your server
- Supports Absolute as well as Dynamically Sized Layouts
- Create Interactive Slideshows with just a few clicks
- Create HTML, PHP and ASP pages
- Lots of precreated templates
- Full control over the generated HTML code
- Supports all Languages through Unicode
- and much more
Note: This is not a HTML editor!
- Updated Brazilian Portuguese translation
- Fixed a bug potentially causing a crash when using huge complex tables with lots of merged cells
- Fixed a bug causing WebsitePainter to default to english language on some newer Mac OS X systems with non-english language settings
- Fixed a problem causing the cursor not to blink sometimes on some Mac OS X versions
- Improved website code generation speed and memory usage