Tutorial for XCode
Start building iOS 8 Apps with Swift today!
Tutorial for Xcode is a series of video tutorials that show you how to create iPhone and iPad apps using Xcode 6 for iOS 8 using the Swift Programming language.
Learn basic iPhone/iPad programming with Xcode with easy to follow step-by-step video tutorials plus sample source code projects you can download, use and edit to enhance learning.
Xcode is the best way to develop native iPhone/iPad apps. Learn the basic steps to perform basic tasks like displaying and saving images, transitioning between screens, intro to storyboards, and playing sounds, videos and mp3 files. Note that this app is designed for Xcode beginners. If you are an expert this app is not for you, but if you are a beginner with Xcode then this app will help you make iPhone and iPad apps. Videos cover developing code in simple, step-by-step fashion. Source code examples are simple so easier to understand. Each example covers a single task and these solutions can be put together to build your own fully functional apps you could submit to the app store.
This app is suitable for developers who have programming backgrounds but have never used Xcode, or for very beginners or anyone who wants to make an iPhone/iPad app and suitable for everyone getting started with the new Swift programming language.
30 VIDEO TUTORIALS PLUS SAMPLE PROJECTS CREATED WITH SWIFT FOR XCODE 6
LEARN HOW TO DO TASKS IN SWIFT
This app has 30 Video tutorials building iOS 8 apps including:
- Using Storyboards
- Helloworld app - setting label text and responding to clicks
- Communicate to users with UIAlertView and Action Sheets
- Showing multiple views in an app
- Intro to Healthkit
- Creating tableviews
- Customizing tableview appearance - adding images and backgrounds
- Including Switches in your Table View Rows
- Learn how to include basic Game Physics
- Intro to Touch ID
- Navigation controllers and detail screens
- Playing Audio files
- Creating editable table views
- Playing videos and accessing YouTube
- Displaying PDF documents in your App
- Using PickerViews
- Accessing the camera and photo library
- Doing image processing to create photo effects with Core Image
- Sharing images and weblinks
- Creating a web browser app
- Tab bar apps
- Using toolbars and NSTimer
- Map Kit
- zoom to location, annotate maps and change to satellite view
- Posting to twitter with social framework
- Using Segmented controls
- Saving data with NSUser Defaults
- core motion
- gesture recognizer
App also includes 30 sample projects you can export to follow along with the lessons. Get free updates when new tutorials are added.
* Watch Video Tutorials on Xcode 6, and creating iOS 8 apps
* Includes access to projects used to create the videos
* Get started learning how to use Swift to build iOS apps
* Keep your own notes
Updated Hello World, Web Browser, and intro to Table View video tutorials to Xcode 6.1. This shows proper variable declarations and discusses the use of optionals and unwrapping, and will eliminate errors users were seeing in these projects.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 15, 2014
- Developer Tools
- Sprockit Apps
- 6.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (2)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.50 (19)