Stay Awake can be used to prevent your Mac from sleeping, even if you close the lid of your MacBook. Note: Sleep prevention while the lid is closed only works if your MacBook is connected to AC power.
- Prevent the display from sleeping.
- Prevent the system from sleeping, even if you close the lid of your MacBook.
- Prevent only if the Mac is running from AC power.
- Added explanation that the MacBook must be connected to AC power in order for sleep prevention while the lid is closed to work.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Mar 03, 2013
- Developer Tools
- Mihaela Popescu
- 0.3 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 2.50 (6)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 2.00 (9)