Mac OS Developer Tools
SQLiteFlow is a database editor for SQLite 3.
- View, edit or add table data.
- View table data with a convenient filter. You can design many kind of filters like (A && B) || C, A && (C || B), etc.
- Copy data to CSV.
- View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
- View triggers.
- View DDL.
- Preview the query that for altering table.
- Execute query and show query results.
- Explain query.
- Format query.
- Auto completion.
- Copy query with custom style.
- Drag and drop to open databases.
- Handle database file name or directory changes. This makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite database in iOS simulator.
- Another very handy feature is SQLiteFlow is able to attach opened databases, this could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands.
- Toggle comments in Query Editor.
- Improvement for Format Query.
- Improvement for Syntax Highlighting.