This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Developer Tools
SQLiteFlow is a database editor for SQLite 3.
• View, edit or add table data.
• View table data with a convenient data filter.
• Copy data to CSV.
• View, edit or add table fields, indexes, foreign keys, checks.
• View triggers.
• View DDL.
• Preview the query that for altering table.
• Execute query and show query results.
• Explain query.
• Format query.
• Syntax highlighting.
• Auto completion.
• Copy query with custom style.
• Supports open remote SQLite database on iPhone or iPad with SQLiteFlow(iOS) installed.
• Drag and drop to open databases.
• Handle database file name or directory changes.
This makes SQLiteFlow can work friendly with your SQLite database in iOS simulator.
• Attach opened databases without any code.
This is a very handy feature that could save lots of your time from writing ATTACH DATABASE commands.
• Additional bug fixes and stability improvements.