A 14-day trial of SimCap is available for download at www.jaml.co.uk/simcap/.
Grab screenshots from the iOS Simulator for the App Store with a single button click. Create professional quality demonstration videos and walkthroughs with ease. Show potential customers your game or app in action.
* Works with the iOS Simulator in iPhone, iPhone 4, iPad and Retina iPad modes.
* Works with the iOS Simulator running on the Retina MacBook Pro.
* Capture video and screenshots quickly and easily with a single click.
* Encodes to standard H.264 QuickTime movie format at configurable quality settings, including lossless for export to other video editing systems.
* Scale and rotate movies as they're captured, avoiding bothersome basic post-processing.
* Records audio from the Simulator using the open source Soundflower audio plug-in. (Not included; separate free download required.)
* Encodes voice-over audio as AAC with a choice of three quality options.
* SimCap grabs sequences of screenshots, making choosing that perfect action shot for the App Store easier than ever.
* SimCap records just the iPhone Simulator screen, no matter where its window is or what orientation it's in. No more fiddling around setting up immovable recording rectangles or cropping down full screen videos.
* Choose to show mouse (finger) position, taps and multi-touch in videos.
* SimCap can automatically crop away the iPhone status bar.
* Support for Macs with retina displays
* Support for 4" (iPhone 5 and new iPod Touch) screen sizes
* Improved recording performance
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Oct 15, 2012
- Developer Tools
- Just About Managing
- Average Rating:
- 4.00 (13)
- 2.7 MB