ResourceHelper is your trusty companion during design and development of mobile apps.
From managing image scales, sanity checking your resources and project to generating code snippets, from first run, you will not be able to operate with out this tool.
- Check and fix images within the project directory
- Validate your images are the right scales, easily tracking which images have issues
- Convert images from 2x to standard scale, either one by one or all images needing converting
- Check and fix your Xcode projects, making sure the correct image scales are included
- Generate code snippets to directly paste into your source code, from basic image reference to calculating transparent image bounds
- Create placeholder images at the right scale
- Great progressive searching that matches the smart way
- Reports to send to those who need to know to get the assets sorted
You will have to work really hard to ship your software with broken assets when using ResourceHelper.
- Fix for certain projects not opening due to folder name.
- Highlight the issue of retina images being odd dimension when there is no standard image.
- No longer flags missing Default-568h.png as a validation error.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Apr 13, 2013
- Developer Tools
- hiddenMemory Ltd
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)
- 0.8 MB