Do your web pages load as quickly as they could? It could be down to a third-party plugin or code, or an unnecessarily large image. These will be easy to spot with ReActivity.
A slow page is bad news for your search engine optimisation (SEO) as well as your visitor experience.
- Test your page's load speed and size
- See a breakdown of each element with response time, load time and file size
- Easily spot bottlenecks
- See total page weight
- Run multiple tests at the same time
ReActivity is a component of Scrutiny, built as a standalone and less expensive app.
- Now shows both uncompressed and compressed size of files where gzip is being used by the server.
- Webmasters can easily see the benefit of their servers' gzip service, the amount of compression and the actual 'transferred' weight.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 03, 2012
- Developer Tools
- Average Rating:
- No data
- 0.9 MB