Navicat Premium - Multi database management gui client
Mac OS Developer Tools
** Best-in-class tools for your Database Management **
Navicat Premium is a multi-connections Database Administration Tool allowing you to simultaneously connect to MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, and PostgreSQL databases from a single application. Navicat Premium combines the functions of the full Navicat suite and supports most of the features in MySQL, MariaDB, SQL Server, SQLite, Oracle, and PostgreSQL. It comes with advanced features such as Navicat Cloud, Data Modeling Tool, Import/Export, Debugger, Visual Query Builder, Data Transfer, Data and Structure Synchronization, and Batch Job Scheduling.
Navicat’s sophisticated features provide professional developers with the tools they need, but are designed to be easy to learn for users new to database servers.
- Visual Database Designer
The Data Modeling Tools allows you to create graphical representations of a relational database. The Reverse Engineer lets you create and edit database models from existing databases or create a model and generate a database to support it.
Navicat Data Modeling also allows you to compare and synchronize between Models and Databases and generate SQL/DDL scripts.
- Advanced Oracle Management Tools
The PL/SQL Debugger offers features for setting breakpoints, stepping through the program, viewing and modifying variable values, and examining the call stack. Debug PL/SQL code directly from the Navicat environment.
- Query-Building Tools
The Visual Builder allows you to build complicated queries without knowledge of SQL syntax. Quickly construct SQL statements in SQL Editor with the code/word completion feature. All it takes is a pick from the drop-down list.
- Data Import and Export
Navicat Premium provides a wide variety of file formats for inserting and extracting data to/from your database. Create new tables or update existing ones with formats including XLS, XML, CSV, TXT, and DBF.
- Data Manipulation Tools
Advanced Data Transfer brings a new level of reliability in data transfers between databases. Navicat’s synchronization tools help you centralize data and keep databases up-to-date so that each repository contains the same information.
- Navicat Cloud
Navicat provides users with our Navicat Cloud service. Sync your connection settings, models, queries and virtual groups to the cloud so you can get real-time access to them anytime, anywhere.
Other useful features:
- Navicat Cloud
- ER Diagram View
- Database Backup and Restoration
- User Privilege Manager
- Form View
- Text/Hex/Image Viewer and Editor
- SQL Beautifier
- Connection coloring
- Virtual grouping
- Database Wide Search
- Object Filter
* For more detailed information, please visit:
** For technical questions related to the Mac App Store, please visit:
- Support format strings in Schedule email body.
- "Database file path is not correct" error occurred when opening SQLite database files from finder.
- Created a new connection when previewing a view or a materialized view.
- Syntax error occurred when updating SQL Server tables in Table Viewer.
- Crashed when dumping SQL Server tables to a SQL file.
- Wrongly updated the SQL Server table identity columns in Import Wizard.
- Failed to synchronize Row Format when creating MySQL tables in Structure Synchronization.
- Unabled to change the case of the backup file name.
- Unabled to send notification email in Schedule.