Navicat for SQL Server - your database editor & manager
** Best-in-Class Database Management Tools **
Navicat for SQL Server Enterprise Edition is a powerful database administration and development tool for Microsoft SQL Server. It comes with advanced features such as the Data Modeling Tool, Import/Export, Visual Query Builder, Data Transfer, Data and Structure Synchronization, and Batch Job Scheduling. Create, organize, access, and share information securely and easily with an intuitive GUI and take advantage of the flexibility of Navicat Cloud to sync your connection settings, models, queries and virtual groups to the cloud so you can get real-time access to them anytime.
Navicat’s sophisticated features provide professional developers with the tools they need, but are designed to be easy to learn for users new to database servers. Navicat for SQL Server is compatible with SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2014 and SQL Azure, and supports most of the latest features.
- Visual Database Designer
The Data Modeling Tools allows you to create graphical representations of a relational database. The Reverse Engineer lets you create and edit database models from existing databases or create a model and generate a database to support it.
Navicat Data Modeling also allows you to compare and synchronize between Models and Databases and generate SQL/DDL scripts.
- Query-Building Tools
The Visual Builder allows you to build complicated queries without knowledge of SQL syntax. Quickly construct SQL statements in SQL Editor with the code/word completion feature. All it takes is a pick from the drop-down list.
- Data Import and Export
Navicat for SQL Server provides a wide variety of file formats for inserting and extracting data to/from your database. Create new tables or update existing ones with formats including XLS, XML, CSV, TXT, and DBF.
- Data Manipulation Tools
Advanced Data Transfer brings a new level of reliability in data transfers between databases. Navicat’s synchronization tools help you centralize data and keep databases up-to-date so that each repository contains the same information.
- Navicat Cloud
Navicat provides users with our Navicat Cloud service. Sync your connection settings, models, queries and virtual groups to the cloud so you can get real-time access to them anytime, anywhere.
Other useful features:
- Navicat Cloud
- ER Diagram View
- Database Backup and Restoration
- User Privilege Manager
- Form View
- Text/Hex/Image Viewer and Editor
- SQL Beautifier
- Connection coloring
- Virtual grouping
- Database Wide Search
- Object Filter
* For more detailed information, please visit
** For technical questions related to the Mac App Store, please visit: http://wiki.navicat.com
- Fixed the scrolling issue in Query View
- Fixed the hang issue when verifying Navicat Cloud account
- Other minor bug fixes and improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 3 days ago
- Developer Tools
- PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
- 49.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Navicat Data Modeler
• Navicat Data Modeler Essentials
• Navicat Essentials for MariaDB - your database editor & manager
• Navicat Essentials for MySQL - your database editor & manager
• Navicat Essentials for Oracle - your database editor & manager
• Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL - your database editor & manager
• Navicat Essentials for SQL Server - your database management gui client
• Navicat Essentials for SQLite - your database management gui client
• Navicat for MariaDB - your database management gui client
• Navicat for MySQL - your database management gui client
• Navicat for MySQL - your mobile database management GUI client
• Navicat for Oracle - your database management gui client
• Navicat for PostgreSQL - your database management gui client
• Navicat for SQLite - your database editor & manager
• Navicat Premium - Multi database management gui client
• Navicat Premium Essentials - your multi database editor & manager