Navicat Essentials for SQL Server
** Best-in-class tools for your Database Management **
For the feature comparison with the full edition, please visit
Navicat Essentials for SQL Server is a fast, reliable and affordable Database Administration tool purpose-built for simplifying database management and reducing administration costs. It is built with an intuitive GUI which lets you create, organize, access and share information in a secure and easy way.
** For some technical questions related to Mac App Store, please visit http://wiki.navicat.com/wiki/index.php/Main_Page#Navicat_Technical_FAQs_in_App_Store
Navicat Essentials for SQL Server works with SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008R2 and SQL Azure, and supports most of the latest features including Trigger, Function, View and others. It also comes with the import/export tools that assist you import/export txt and xml files to/from your SQL Server databases.
If you are looking for supporting various file formats in Import and Export together with other advanced features like Data Modeling, Visual SQL Builder, Data Transfer, Data and Structure Synchronization, Backup and Batch Job Scheduling. Navicat for SQL Server Enterprise edition is your solution.
- Support saving file names with slash character
- Fixed the bug in Table View that hex value is not shown for non-ascii characters
- Fixed the bug that error messages are not displayed for some failed operations.
- Other bug fixes and stability improvements
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 19 hours ago
- Developer Tools
- PremiumSoft CyberTech Ltd.
- 48.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- No data
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 3.00 (12)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• Navicat Data Modeler
• Navicat Data Modeler Essentials
• Navicat Essentials for MariaDB
• Navicat Essentials for MySQL
• Navicat Essentials for Oracle
• Navicat Essentials for PostgreSQL
• Navicat Essentials for SQLite
• Navicat Premium
• Navicat Premium Essentials
• Navicat for MariaDB
• Navicat for MySQL
• Navicat for Oracle
• Navicat for PostgreSQL
• Navicat for SQL Server
• Navicat for SQLite