Navicat Data Modeler Essentials
Mac OS Developer Tools
Navicat Data Modeler Essentials is a powerful and easy-to-use database design tool for creating and manipulating data models. It supports various database systems, including MySQL, MariaDB, Oracle, SQL Server, PostgreSQL and SQLite.
Navicat Data Modeler Essentials allows users to visually design database structures, perform reverse/forward engineer process, import table structures from ODBC data sources, generate SQL files and print models to files, etc.
With Navicat Data Modeler Essentials's features, users can easily create high quality data models and understand database structures.
- Three types of data models: Conceptual, Logical, and Physical
A well-designed model increases both efficiency and data quality, and can be easily understood by a wide variety of audiences. Navicat Data Modeler 2.0 enhances communication and collaboration between business and information-technology professionals by providing the ability to design conceptual, logical, and physical models. You can draw your own shapes, lines and labels using the comprehensive range of drawing tools to enrich your model design.
- Navicat Cloud
Navicat provides users with our Navicat Cloud service. Sync your models and virtual groups to the cloud so you can get real-time access to them anytime, anywhere.
Other useful features
- Crow's Foot, IDEF1x and UML Notations
- Add Vertices, Layers, Images, Shapes and Notes/Labels
- Align/Distribute Objects
- Unlimited Undo/Redo
- Zoom in/Zoom out
- Model Conversion
- Full Screen Mode
- Virtual Grouping
- Search Filter
* For more detailed information, please visit:
** For technical questions related to the Mac App Store, please visit:
- New user interface design
- Support 3 model types - Physical, Logical and Conceptual.
- Support MariaDB databases.
- Support Views in Physical Model.
- Support Model Conversion.
- Support to sync model files and virtual group information to Navicat Cloud.
- Support adding shapes.
- Enhanced Table Designer