Mac OS Developer Tools
Localization Updater was developed to automatically update all your strings files after you changed your storyboard or xib file.
Imagine you add a new element in your storyboard. To localize it, you would normally have to get the Object ID of the label, write a comment and add it to all of your strings files. With Localization Updater you can drag and drop your project folder into the status bar and all missing localizations will automatically get added to your strings files.
• Works with Objective-C and Swift projects
• Supported Platforms: iOS, macOS, tvOS and watchOS
• Can update .strings, .storyboard and .xib files
• Merges old with new strings
• Super fast
• Easy to use
• New: Support for all character encodings
• Bugfix: Support for \" and =