Linguan greatly simplifies localizing your Mac and iOS apps. It gives you an intelligent editor for all strings files contained in your Xcode project.
You get warned about duplicate tokens or missing translations. Then you can export and e-mail all missing tokens for a specific language to your translator, who can also use Linguan for filling in the translations or use his text editor of choice.
When you get the translators results back Linguan automatically merges the results into your project, even if the tokens originated from multiple different strings files.
Linguan is the most fun way to clean up your translations.
This app was created by people who are using it every day to localize their apps: Peer Assembly, BytePoets and Cocoanetics.
- Fixed Problem with Filter Scope
- Addressed an Issue that might prevent some users from closing the Preferences Windows
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Dec 28, 2013
- Developer Tools
- Peer Assembly
- 3.6 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 5.00 (1)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.50 (31)
- Other Apps By This Developer
• BugHub – For GitHub
• Currency Symbols
• Focus Time
• Focus Time - Activity Tracker & Pomodoro Timer
• Goal Streaks - Daily Goals & Habits Tracker
• Magic Clipboard
• Study Time - Focus on your Subjects and Manage Distractions