JSON Accelerator helps developers from all programming language persuasions get data, verify it, and write model objects. It’s complexity, simplified. Get in, get out – nice and neat.
What does it do?
• Writes Objective-C, Java or Python model objects, fast.
• Consumes and validates JSON.
• Fetches JSON from URL or local files.
• Modifies HTTP headers using GET or POST to work with several web APIs.
• NSCoding compliant in Objective-C models.
What else is cool?
• Replace manual effort. Accomplish what used to take 6-8 hours in an hour or less.
• Keep your code in your editor. Skip the tedious and move on.
• Accelerates and simplifies process of incorporating JSON services into applications.
JSON Accelerator is the first Lab Equipment tool developed by The Nerdery specifically for its own and other programmers. Made by developers/for developers who prefer not to mess around, JSON Accelerator consumes web services and creates native code; stable, reliable output in three clicks.
Note: This application uses the address book for the first name, last name, and company information when filling out the comment block at the top of the Objective-C files
[FIXED] Entities with similar properties would cause compile time errors with static NSString
[UPDATED] Moved Objective C to use instancetype rather than id
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Aug 09, 2013
- Developer Tools
- Nerdery Interactive Labs
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (11)
- 2.2 MB