Mac OS Developer Tools
Icons is an incredible time saver that allows you to easily generate various sized icons while offering a brilliant set of features to further enhance your icon's appearance.
Icons is one of the first native Mac Apps for previewing and generating iOS device icons. Since then, Icons has gone through some major updates and a complete new look. Offering more features then any other Icon Preview / Generation software on the App Store. Icons is actively supported and consistently updated with feature requests and bug fixes.
Icons still does everything that it used to do but now you can do so much more. See for yourself, check out the features below:
- Preview with Rounded Corners
- Preview with Shine
- Preview with Shine & Rounded Corners
- Export with Rounded Corners
- Export with Shine
- Export with Shine & Rounded Corners
- Add OpenFeint Logo to any of the 4 corners of your icon
- Add Overlay Text ( Supports Font Selection, Color, Size, Opacity and Position )
- Overlay a Custom Glass Mask
- Overlay a Custom Image
- Adjust the corner radius
- Adjust the Shine Alpha
- Export for iPhone, iPad, iPhone & iPad Retina
- Export for Android
- Export for OS X ( ICNS support ) Supports MBP Retina
- Export for OS X ( Iconset support ) Supports MBP Retina
- Export Custom Size
- Export iTunesArtwork (512 x 512 & 1024 x 1024)
- Export FavIcons (16x16, 32x32, 48x48)
- Set a Custom Icon Name
- Live Mac Icon Dock Preview
- Central Location to Drag Images
- Choose from pre-made glass overlays
- Use your created Icons in other Apps and Folders
- Custom Profiles to save your settings
- Full Screen / Resizing Support ( Lion )
- Batch Processing edit and export multiple files at once.
- Available in English, French & Italian
Icons is simple to use. Just drag your image file into the app and Icons will immediately load all of the icon previews to instantly see how your icons will look in all available sizes. What you do from there is up to you, when you are satisfied with the outcome, export your icons for immediate use.
Supports PSD, PNG, TIFF, BMP, JPEG and many other file formats.
If you have any questions / comments / suggestions / issues you can visit the support site and leave a comment or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org before jumping directly into a negative review. I try to answer all comments on the same day I receive them.
Please rate and review my application. Icons was developed in my spare time, support Indie developers. Thank you for your support
Fixed the transparent border issue. Icons was exporting icons with a 1 pixel transparent border. This has been fixed.
Removed OpenFeint Support