IconLab is a simple but powerful utility that allows you to create and export OS X and iOS icons from one or more image files in a really quick and easy way.
· Create amazing OS X icons either by just dragging a single image or by dragging multiple images for each resolution and size.
· Export your OS X icons in ICNS icon file format or even using the recently introduced icon set directory format.
· Want to produce Retina Display ready icons? No problem, just make sure your image is 1024x1024 or greater and IconLab will create a retina-ready icns or icon set.
· Create and preview wonderful iOS icons to export them for each device, setting and resolution with no effort!
· Store your documents in iCloud to open and edit them wherever you are!
NOTE: IconLab uses iconutil to export ICNS files. This tool is included in Apple's Xcode Command Line Tools.
If you like the app, please consider rating it to help us make it known. (Thank you!)
Give it a try!
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Nov 23, 2012
- Developer Tools
- Guillermo Servera
- 2.7 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.50 (3)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- No data