This app was removed from the App Store.
Mac OS Developer Tools
Genius Generator helps you to resize images - intelligent and incredibly fast!
With Genius Generator you're able to generate icons in every size. Simply drop your image into Genius Generator, select one of the 17 pre-built icon sizes or enter your own, and select one of the 8 image formats. Then just click export, enter a name and select the directory where Genius Generator shall generate your icon.
If you use a specific custom icon size often, simply go into Genius Generator's preferences, add it in "Custom Sizes" and it will always be available among the pre-built sizes.
But with Genius Generator you can also create multiple icons at once. You just have to go to "Icon Package Creators" in the main menu and select either the iOS, OS X or Android Icon Package Creator. The iOS and the OS X Icon Package Creator also support Xcode5's new .appiconset files.
If you want Genius Generator to create smaller files, just head to the "Advanced"-section in the preferences and adjust the JPEG quality, the image interpolation and enable or disable antialiasing.
So, what does Genius Generator offer?
● 17 pre-built icon sizes
● You can create as many custom icon sizes as you want
● 8 icon formats selectable
● You can export multiple icons at once with the iOS, OS X and Android Icon Package Creators
● Support for OS X's .iconset and Xcode5's .appiconset files
● Information about the original image
● Built-in Quick Look support
● You can let Genius Generator automatically round the corners of your icon
● You can adjust the JPEG quality, the image interpolation and enable or disable antialiasing
PLEASE NOTE: Genius Generator does now require OS X 10.7 Lion or later
● Added iOS 7 icon sizes
● Genius Generator does now support JPEG 2000
● Added preferences window (Genius Generator > Preferences)
● You can now enable or disable notifications
● You can now configure as many custom sizes as you want (Preferences > Custom Sizes)
● You can now adjust the JPEG quality, the image interpolation and enable/disable antialiasing (Preferences > Advanced)
● Genius Generator does now use Quick Look to preview icons
● The file size of ICO and ICNS files generated by Genius Generator will now be much smaller
● Genius Generator does now automatically suggest icon names
● Moved all Icon Package Creators to the main menu
● Renamed icon files generated by the iOS Icon Package Creator
● Added advanced mode to the OS X Icon Package Creator (you can now set a different icon for every size)
● The iOS and OS X Icon Package Creators can now create Xcode5’s new .appiconset files
● Improved Android Icon Package Creator