EpochClock puts the current unix time right in your status bar.
Sick of copying timestamps out of logs, pasting them into some site/app and then converting them? Well EpochClock will automatically recognize a unix timestamp you've copied and convert it for you. Simply click on the unix timestamp in the status bar to reveal the converted timestamp.
* Puts the current unix times in the status bar
* Automatically converts timestamps copied to the clipboard to a human readable date
* Easily switch between local and UTC for human readable dates
* Clearly shows when a timestamp has been converted or if EpochClock is using the current time
* Copy the converted time with the push of a button
* When there is not timestamp to convert the current time is shown for both unix and human readable
* Restrict the range of timestamps that get converted
* Automatically set EpochClock to start and login, right from within the app!
* iCloud bug fixes
* Fixed in app purchase price not being displayed
* Fixed the timezone being reset to the users locale every launch.
* Polished a few rough edges
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- 6 days ago
- Developer Tools
- Josh Tway
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (5)
- 2.4 MB