Create image frames with CSS3 and HTML5
With Css-Borders you can easily create CSS3 code snippets to be inserted into your stylesheet.
It generates code fragments for all major browsers (Webkit, Mozilla, Opera).
* Generates CSS3 compatible code
* Code can be copied to your clipboard
* Comfortable adjustment of frame parameters
* Live browser preview
* Customizable HTML preview
* Save as a bundle file. All informations are saved there to be easily loaded again.
Visit the support website to get informations on how to use the tool and download sample files.
* Synchronize sliders - drag one slider and all the others move as well. Useful if the border is equally sized
* Ability to enter hex value for the background color (easier way for web designers)
* Updated for retina display
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Feb 09, 2013
- Developer Tools
- Thorsten Sommermann
- 1.9 MB
- Current Version Average Rating:
- 4.00 (4)
- All Versions Average Rating:
- 4.00 (5)