What is CoronaComplete?
Visual debugger, code editor and project manager for Corona SDK. It offers features like: Smart Auto Complete, variable memory dumping, console output, file management, errors management, breakpoints management and many more.
Visit www.coronacomplete.com to download a trial version and see full features tour videos.
Professional Code Editor
Autocomplete, word wrap, syntax highlight, page guide, background and text color, matching braces, auto indent and more.
Smart Auto Complete
Predicts and completes the functions and variables as they are typed.
Auto complete functions with mandatory and optional arguments.
Description about the common Lua and Corona SDK functions.
Place breakpoints and see your app execution flow.
View variables content in memory while debugging by just clicking on it in the code file.
View and search through the logs inside the app.
Clear logs when no longer useful.
With the build-in error editor, navigate to the file and line that has a problem with just a click.
Create, delete, rename files and folders from the navigator.
Create new projects with the help of templates.
Preview all assets from the project navigator. Build in support for zoom in and out.
- Added movie recorder capabilities. Now you can record your game in order to post it on youtube and promote it.
- Now you can watch more variables. List is not empty when you double click on a new variable.
- Now CoronaComplete is aware of external file changes
- Removed a couple of autocomplete functions which were not used by Corona SDK and were causing frustration like "dofile"
- Added shortcuts for Continue, Step Into, Step Over (hover mouse over those buttons to see them)
- Added drag and drop support - now you can organize your project form inside CoronaComplete
- New project can be opened in new window. You can disable and enable this behavior from the Preferences.
- Moved Errors view to the bottom, near the console, in order to view the entire error text.
- Added split view support. Activate it and always have 2 files open at the same time, active file and previously active file. Support for both horizontal and vertical split.
- Now trial users don't have to press on "Start Trial" button every time they Run the project. Activate this option from "Preference".
- Added "Open Project" button in the toolbar
Fixed an issue where the window would not because visible after opening a new project.
Fixed bug where files were recreated after they were deleted
Fixed some view placement that did not look right on Snow Leopard
Fixed bug where breakpoints will cause line number to go out of sync.
Fixed a bug that happend only on certain systems where when opening another project CoronaComplete would crash.
Fixed bug where file where saved without asking when the setting for this was enabled
Fixed a typo in a dialogue text
Various bug fixes and optimizations.
Share with Others
- Last changed:
- Sep 05, 2012
- Developer Tools
- Bogdan Daniel Vladu
- Average Rating:
- 5.00 (6)
- 2.7 MB