Core Tunnel – SSH Tunnel 2
Mac OS Developer Tools
The missing ssh tunnel manager, compatible with OpenSSH, automatic and intuitive. Don't waste your time; be productive.
## Compatible with OpenSSH
Everything in OpenSSH, local / remote / dynamic port forwarding types, agent forwarding, certificates, proxy jump, etc.
## Keychain Integration
Core Tunnel is tightly integrated with macOS Keychain and makes your job easier than ever.
## Advanced Config Editor
A handy way to edit per-host advanced options, contextual help provides immediate information for ssh directives.
## Automatic Reconnect
Core Tunnel tries to restore your connections after network failure or waking up from sleep.
## Menubar Icon
Control and monitor tunnels without switching out your current working window.
Have hundreds or thousands of tunnels? No problem, tags come to save.
## Go Premium
Go Premium to support our development and unleash the power of Core Tunnel.
• Unlimited number of hosts
• Importing and exporting
• Sync hosts and tags between all of your Mac computers
• Scriptable (automation with AppleScript and Automator)
• Prioritized customer support
### Premium License
Price may vary by location:
- $9.99 for one-year
- $24.99 for three-year
- $29.99 for lifetime
We'd love to answer your questions or just hear what you think about Core Tunnel:
Our Community: https://community.codinn.com/c/core-tunnel
Use the community to request support or report bug. Discuss and explore Core Tunnel’s future with us by joining the community.
- Multiplexing failed to work if `ControlPersist` option set to `yes`
- `ControlPersist` option's value should not be limited to `yes/no`
- The `ProxyCommand` option in advanced config was escaped incorrectly (@hyuwang)
- Other minor bug fixes (@rjgebis)
- Allow a connection to be made without forwarding ports (@davidolrik)
- Add David Olrik (@davidolrik), Dylan Wang (@hyuwang), Robert Gebis (@rjgebis) to special thanks