Mac OS Developer Tools
ColorSlurp is the ultimate color productivity booster for designers and developers.
• Pick colors on your screen with the ultra-accurate magnifier.
• Create and edit colors using an assortment of color selection tools.
• Copy colors to a variety of color formats.
• Organize your colors into collections.
• Quickly access recently picked colors and swatches.
• Work faster with customizable shortcuts.
• Authentic slurp sound when picking colors!
Ultra-accurate. Move the magnifier with your cursor, the arrow keys, or hold shift to slow its movement for pixel perfect precision. You can also hold command when picking a color to quickly choose which copy format to use.
ColorSlurp supports 20 color formats to use in your projects.
# Import Colors
Copy a color to the clipboard and paste it into ColorSlurp. This allows you to quickly convert between formats or edit colors.
Collections are groups of colors. You can create as many collections as you need to keep your colors organized.
# Edit Colors
ColorSlurp's powerful color editing tools let you dial in the perfect color.
# Recent Colors and Swatches
Access your recently picked colors or quickly grab a predefined color from the swatches.
# ColorSlurp PRO
Go PRO and get these awesome features!
• 20 Color Formats
• Recent Colors
• Dark Theme
• Advanced Settings
Welcome to ColorSlurp 2.0!
New in 2.1:
- Added CMYK sliders.
- The height of ColorSlurp's window can now be changed.
- You can now change the collection color size in the preferences.
- Bug fixes.
New in 2.0:
- Collections! - Organize your colors into collections!
- Swatches! - Quickly grab a predefined color from the swatches.
- Improved magnifier with animations.
- New App Icon
- You can now show ColorSlurp's icon in the dock, menubar, or both.
- Dark theme. Now 25% more dark!
- Moved the recent colors from the bottom of the picker to the swatches.
- Many other small changes and improvements.