Mac OS Developer Tools
CheckSite: find potential problems in HTML and CSS
When making websites, you need to keep an eye on two types of standards: the official web standards, which are checked by the W3C Validator, and the unofficial standard of making sure that your website actually works as intended on all commonly used browsers.
The advantage of using CheckSite is that it checks both, and that it does it automatically for all pages within your website. When done, CheckSite will produce an overview of all potential issues found in all pages, including an easy-to-read summary.
• CheckSite is fast and user friendly
• Checks against both web standards, known issues, and best practices
• Finds links to other pages in your website and checks them as well
• Gives an easy-to-read summary of the results
• Browser compatibility (e.g. does the page use constructs that are known to cause problems in certain browsers?)
• SEO (e.g. does the page adhere to SEO guidelines?)
• User experience (e.g. does the page have a favicon?)
• Internationalization (e.g. does the page use UTF-8 encoding?)
If you like our app, please rate it in the Mac App Store so that we can use your feedback and keep creating updates.
- Fixed rare crash.
- Fixed bug where disabling checks in the preferences was not saved in some cases.
- Fixed bug where site previews would not show in some cases.